Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Love is Complicated

Today I'm celebrating my 2yr anniversary with my girlfriend. Last night we got into a little arguement and the end result was changing my FB relationship status to "Its Complicated". I think its so funny how far we've come. We've gone from a note that says "yes", "no", or "maybe". To "Single", "In a relationship", and "Its Complicated". Complicated?? I wonder what the creators of FB were thinking when they were coming up with that part of the page. "Hmmm, are you single", "no", "hmmm, are you in love?", "I guess, I don't know, its complicated". Ha ha. So now she wants me to change it to "In a relationship" again. I told her..well its complicated. Don't get me wrong, I love her to death and would do anything for her, but I think I'm going to ride this one out for a while (yeah right, more like till tomorrow), or until she gets fed up and kills me! Lol. But seriously.....

No comments:

Post a Comment